At 750,000 sq ft, Nimbus Park was the UK’s largest speculatively built distribution centre. Completed in December 2006 it was let shortly after PC to DHL/MFI for a national distribution centre, now fully operational.
The site provides for a dedicated rail connection direct to the Doncaster/Hull line and then to the East Coast Mainline at Doncaster. A rail connected intermodal facility can be provided with canopied external dock level sidings, or alternatively external grade sidings to the yard areas.
- Phase 1, 750,000 sq ft now complete
- Potential for up to one million sq ft of distribution space
- Motorway-located site immediate access to Junction 6 of M18 easy access to Humber Ports
- Adjacent to Doncaster/Hull railway line, leading to the East Coast Mainline at Doncaster
- Potential grants and assistance available to investors meeting criteria