Helios is one of the first developers to see the potential for modern logistics property in the Balkans region. Zagreb Logistics Park is located on the south west side of the Zagreb Ljubljana highway, approximately 5 km from the Zagreb ring road and 6km from the Slovenian border.
When fully developed the park will provide approximately 97,000 m2 (1,044,000 sq ft) of modern logistics facilities. Phase 1 of 54,598 m2 (588,000 sq ft) is complete and 70% let with the remainder in detailed negotiations.
Phase 2 of 42,600 m2 (456,000 sq ft) will commence on site in Q2 2009. 60% is pre-let and detailed negotiations for the remainder are underway.
Using a mixture of UK and European Consultants, Zagreb Logistics Park is built to the highest international standards, incorporating:
- 12m clear internal height
- 50 kN/m2 floor loading
- FM2 Special floor surface tolerance
- European standard height dock level loading doors
- 2m X 3m dock levellers
- Generous yard area capable of being privately fenced and self-contained
- Allocated car parking for each building
- Bespoke warehouse fit out and office accommodation to suit individual requirements is also available through separate negotiation
- Secure entrance with 24 hours a day manned security