120,979 sq ft (11,239 sq m) high specification warehouse/distribution facility with self contained services yard.
Launched in 1999, the 16 hectare (40 acre) rail-connected Traxpark scheme has seen the successful development of three brand new distribution units, for Wincanton (formerly P&O Trans European) and Power Europe, establishing Traxpark as one of the premier distribution sites in South Yorkshire.
Wincanton and Power Europe join other major occupiers in the area, including Tesco, British Telecom, Tibbett & Britten and EWS Railways.
The final phase of the development, a 120,979 sq ft (11,239 sq m) high bay distribution facility is now complete and fully let to Miller Brothers Group Ltd.
- This comprises a 120,979 sq ft new high bay distribution facility with self contained service yard
- Total development area circa 600,000 sq ft
- Other completed phases include Wincanton (formerly P&O Trans European) totalling 167,000 sq ft and 123,000 sq ft and US logistics specialists, the Power Group of 220,000 sq ft
- Main East Coast railway line in place and signalled for immediate use
- Developed in partnership with Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council