A new, vibrant leisure destination in the heart of the City of Sunderland.
The cornerstone of this £18m flagship development is a state-of-the-art multiplex cinema to be operated by
Cine UK. In close proximity to the existing prime retail thoroughfare this mixed use leisure and retail scheme
will provide the people of Sunderland with a complex in which to relax, eat, drink and shop. Sunderland – the city of lights, camera and action!
The River Quarter scheme will comprise
- 12 screen, 2,200 seat Cineworld multiplex cinema with 4 private boxes
- 20,000 sq.ft. Gala Casino
- Frankie & Benny’s Restaurant
- Nando’s Restaurant
- 650 space multi-storey car park
- 15,000 sq.ft. of available space (Phase I)
- Phase II to comprise 36,000 sq.ft. of retail and leisure space with 60 luxury apartments